Worship will resume in-person on Sun., Oct. 4
We will have three in-person worship opportunities: 8:30, 9:45, and 11am. The Saturday 5:30pm worship remains suspended at this time. Weekend worship will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook and our website Sundays at 9:45am.
We will have safety protocols in place. More ministry opportunities will become available over time.
What We Are Asking You To Do
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask you to refrain from attending worship and any and all Sheridan activities in person.
- All who are worshiping or involved with any and all Sheridan activities are to wear a mask at all times.
- Remain socially distant, please keep 6ft between family units.
- Congregating before and after worship is discouraged. Coffee hospitality and Nursery care is still suspended.
Wednesdays @ the Well Worship
In-person Wednesdays @ the Well worship will resume October 7, and will continue to be live-streamed for those who wish to worship at home. Wednesdays @ the Well meal remains suspended.
- Adult Faith Formation classes that have begun online will remain online.
- Wednesday Children’s Ministry, Confirmation, and High School Youth Group will resume in-person programming on Oct. 7.
- In-person Sunday children’s classes will begin Oct. 18 or Oct. 25 (A week & B week). Kits will be available for those who wish to continue at-home learning. Masks are required for in-person faith formation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back. If you have questions, please contact the church office via phone 402-423-4769.