heridan is blessed with a wonderful facility, which is regularly shared with our community and members. Part of our outreach to our city and community is allowing outside groups to use the church facility for dinners, meetings and other events.
Our facility has four main entrances and they are identified by a number above each set of doors. Located by each door is a map of the building with room numbers to help you find your way.
- Door #1 is the first main set of doors off of the 70th St. parking lot entrance and is the closest entrance for the church offices and one of the main entrances for weekend worship.
- Door #2 is the set of doors straight ahead of the Old Cheney parking lot entrance and is the closest entrance for the Sheridan Child Development Center, the nursery and weekend worship.
- Door #3 is to the west of the Old Cheney parking lot entrance, leads into our children’s ministry areas and our Connections Cafe & Library.
- Door #4 is to the west of the Old Cheney parking lot entrance and is a great entrance for Sunday or Wednesday faith formation as well as a number of classrooms used for outside events.
On the Sheridan Campus
Outdoor Worship Area & Columbarium
Stations of the Cross
Facility Use & Rental
If you are interested in learning more about using or renting a portion of our facility for your group or event, please contact:
Karen Znamenacek, Events Coordinator
Contact Karen Z.
402-423-4769 ext. 108
- For information about scheduling your wedding at Sheridan, check out our wedding guidelines.