heridan’s ministry for children, youth, adults and families strives to live God’s promises as the family of God to equip all to walk as disciples of Christ.
Our goals for each person are:
- To know that God loves them unconditionally and they are valued
- To learn how to be the body of Christ and be a part of the church family
- To equip them with a servant heart and send them into the world to serve in Jesus name
- To have an active awareness that God is present in their lives
- To be encouraged to commit scripture verses, the Lord’s Prayer, Ten commandments and the Apostles’ Creed to memory using a systematic plan
- To learn the essential practices for a Christian way of life.
At Sheridan, we want to equip all of God’s people to grow in understanding of God’s grace and love. Our ministries are intentional activities in which we engage in learning and understanding so that we might LOVE Deeply, GROW Spiritually and SHARE Abundantly.