heridan’s Children’s Ministry loves having new friends join us throughout the school year on Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings.
We want your first experience to be awesome, so when you arrive on Sunday, stop by the purple wall just beyond the Family Life Center and check in at the Children’s Ministry Welcome Center. There, a volunteer will be able to help you:
- register your child
- provide resources about our children’s programming
- give you directions on where to bring your child
- sign up to volunteer
If you’re joining us for the first time on Wednesday, stop by the Welcome Center to learn where to bring your child for Wednesdays @ the Well classes.
Register your child for Children’s Ministry programs
We ask parents to register for each education opportunity they plan to participate. You can pre-register below before your first visit.
Register your child
Learn more below about our specific children’s ministries, including education programs for different grades, how your children can get involved in music, Sheridan’s unique Faith Stepping Stones & Bible Memory classes and worshiping with children at Sheridan.
More than 100 adults or high school students are needed to help with Sunday and Wednesday education for 3-year-olds through 5th grade.
To volunteer, you will need to:
1. Sign up on iVolunteer: iVolunteer
2. Complete Safeguarding God’s Children training: Learn more about Safeguarding
3. Print and submit Background Check form to Julie Hestermann: Background Check Form
4. Attend Children’s Ministry Education training in the fall: Sign up for the Education Dinner & Training
Students in grades 6-12 that are interested in serving as a Kingdom Quest (3 year olds – Kindergarten) Shepherd are asked to complete an application and participate in a specific training each year.
Kingdom Quest Shepherd Application